Pages - Menu

Monday, June 1, 2015

tamagoyaki sushi

Tamagoyaki 卵焼き (literally 'grilled egg', also called tamago or dashimaki) is a type of Japanese omelette, which is made by rolling together several layers of cooked egg.These usually are prepared in a rectangular omelette pan called a makiyakinabe. as you can see, my tamagoyaki is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from perfect lol that is my first try to make it and now I promise i will make better tamagoyaki in the future. I have a lot of eggs in refrigerator and wanted to make egg dish. So, I browsed internet looking for a new dish and i also just happened comeback from my reunion at sushi bar. I usually dont order tamagoyaki (because its just eggs , come on! give me salmon or tuna lol) but one of my friend ordered this and well, i like it. so, i search on youtube how to make it. this is the video that i watched



you can follow this video ;) it is so easy to do it at home and remember practice makes perfect :) good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment