Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Kimchi fried rice


Like I said in the previous post, that I love making fried rice. I make it at least twice a week. This one is not indonesian, neither the chinese version, but it is a korean version. They call it kimchi bokkeumbap. It's basically a fried rice with kimchi :D lol yep, thats all :D so, the ingredients will be the same but I added kimchi into it. That's all? yep thats all :D mom doesn't like it tho. She can't stand the smell of kimchi ahahhahah on the other hand, I love it! I can even eat kimchi with only plain rice. It's delicious!!!!! The weird thing is, I only like kimchi with a certain brand :/ I always buy it at the Korean supermarket near my office. I have tried the other brand, tried the homemade version, but i'm sorry :( i don't like it hiks so, I always make sure to buy this brand. Let's get start it.

ingredients:
  • 2 soup bowls of left over rice 
  • 200 gr kimchi (1 small package ) 
  • 4 garlic 
  • 8 shallots 
  • 6 chilli or more if you like it to be spicy 
  • 2 tbsp sesame oil 
  • salt and pepper to taste 
  • chopped spring onions, sesame seeds to top 
direction:
  1. blend in a food processor garlic, shallots and chilli. 
  2. prepare the wok, heat the sesame oil then add spices paste until the fragrance came 
  3. add kimchi and the kimchi juice 
  4. now add the rice. mix thoroughly 
  5. add salt and pepper to taste. 
  6. heat it for at least 10 mins bc it tastes better when it serves hot 
  7. serve with some chopped spring onions and sesame seeds 
  8. and u ready to go! nommmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment